Individual Young Adult Counseling that Works
To become healthier, we can assist you with:
- Young Adult Counseling – (Dating, Premarital, Marriage & Other)
- Stress (Work and life balance)
- Addictions – (Alcohol, Drugs, Pornography, Relationship & Other)
- Disorders – (Eating)
- Anxiety – (Social, Networking, Workplace & Other)
- Obsessions – (Compulsive Behavior, Fears & Other)
- Mood problems (Depression, Bipolar & Other)
- Motivation – (Failure to Launch, Lack of Goals)
- Financial problems (Debt, Compulsive Spending & Other)
- Communication skills (Boundaries, Intimacy & Other)
- Grief and loss
“I’m single! Do I need relationship counseling?
The answer is….you don’t! We can help you create a better relationship with yourself. Not all people desire an inmate partner relationship. Some people come to counseling to feel better, grow more confident, or obtain more life satisfaction. Our young adult counseling can clear you aware from blocks to growth, helping you become more satisfied with your life as a single person.
“Dating just never seems to work out. Can you help me?”
Not all people are ready for an intimate relationship. We all carry our previous experiences into our current relationship. In order to prepare for a great relationship, we can assist with clearing away some of the past that may inhibit closeness and intimacy.
Many people have no idea what to look for in an intimate partnership. They seek a relationship based upon passing romantic feelings. Often they find themselves cycling through unsuccessful relationships, being rejected, or staying in unsatisfying relationships. They continue dating hoping to find “Mr. Right” or “Mrs. Right”, only to find themselves lonely and anxious. We can provide direction for your dating experience. We specialize in providing research-based education and counseling about what works in dating, long term committed partnerships and marriages. We help you to identify key values and characteristics in a partner. We will help you develop a “dating plan”, support you in your dating process, and help you transition from dating to commitment.